Saturday, August 1, 2026

Addendum addendum.

At a library trip this spring to the library at the local university, I had my KN95 mask on like I always do on public transportation and the supermarket and the university – I’m not exposing myself to unnecessary COVID infections in highly crowded places that are a mix of people, still, especially when undergrads are so unhygienic and gross– and I also had a backpack and 2 bags full of books because I had discovered that my auto-renewals had reached their limit and ceased for like a dozen books and if just a few more reached that my entire account would be shut down, and then on top of that I was checking out some new books and looking up even more stuff on an incredibly esoteric topic.

Like, masking and oodles of books and a disheveled appearance and weird shit that I’m studying, it was like I was a local eccentric and possibly a kook.

I’ve reached that level.

No comments: