1) As a study routine for that one notoriously difficult language that I’ve been studying intensively lately, I was doing DuoLingo at home and then flashcards on the bus on the way to work, but all too often I just wouldn’t get through all the flashcards in time, and I’d want to look at them on-shift or have a lot of work to do after work when I was tired.
2) I get a special letter from my bank with a check that was returned as already cashed, and I realize that I had decided to try remote deposit at my national bank using this app that I’d recently downloaded, and then I’d kept the check that I'd deposited that way out by my records to check against my statement when it came in, only I’d forgotten that I’d cashed it that way and so I discovered it later and I went to deposit it at my local bank along with my paycheck from that week.
(Oops.)
(I’m just glad that there wasn’t a fee.)
No comments:
Post a Comment