Thursday, July 23, 2026

New job tidbits…

…at the one (Irish-y) burger joint in the first floor of a historic hotel, where I now work at:

1) When my one (skinny) (balded and bearding) (pun-loving) coworker is mentioning how he didn’t file taxes for like five years straight because of something with medical insurance and repeat care needed for a chronic medical condition – something that I didn’t really understand – I then am like, casually, “So, what do you think about Luigi?”.

And, he immediately lights up and a bit enthusiastically is like, “Man, don’t even get my started, we’ll be here all day!”.

2) At a larger table of like five or six (white) (thirty-somethings), two (fat) (nerded-out) (black-wearing) (FTMs) one of which is (balding) are sitting beside each other, and in between courses they just hold each other’s hands.

. . .

(Two women on testosterone who found each other, but now with odd body hair and probably permanently swollen clitori and possibly long-term heart conditions or whatnot too from being constantly pumped full of those hormones.)

No comments: