The other month I dreamnt –
It’s late evening or even night and I’m in a car being driven by my one (Chinese from China) ex-coworker from the (Thai) restaurant that I used to work at, and we’re passing up the street by the historic hotel where I now work at and a lot of my (new) coworkers are outside on the sidewalk and I turn my head away from them and I try not to look at them as I hope that none of them can see me and that if they do he doesn’t notice or they don’t call out to me or anything like that since the car-window is open, and also because no-one from my old job knows where my new one is at and it's a contest and I don’t want him to find out that way and win, it’s so sloppy of me.
. . .
(. . .)
No comments:
Post a Comment