Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Dust bunnies.

After I cleaned up from my bedbug scare and also did laundry for my recent trip, suddenly these big light grey dust bunnies were everywhere, especially in my bedroom, like just this surprising amount of them, even though I'd just cleaned my entire cottage top-to-bottom, including sweeping and even washing the floor there.

Like, you'd clean them up, and then you'd start seeing shadows out of the corner of your eyes the next day all about everywhere on the floor-tile, and you'd get down and look, and there, there were more dust bunnies again.

I think my putting this fake fur-textured blanket into the drier for prolonged periods of time to kill any remaining bedbugs or eggs did something to its fibers, and somehow that's what's producing the dust bunnies, although I never see any fiber-clumps up on that blanket on my bed.

No comments: