Because she's having surgery with a longer recovery time and her girlfriend is having back problems, I offered to the one (lesbian) sister of my one (former) (assisted living client) with (disabilities) that I could help them when I'm able, if they need me to run an errand or if they need me just to pick up something heavy and carry it, since that's now beyond the two of them for the indefinite future.
And, like two days after her surgery, her girlfriend was asking me if I could get a table out of the basement, since they needed it for beside the recliner where she rests a lot now because it allows her to sit in a position that allows her to heal best.
And, of course I could help them, so I confirmed times with her by text, and at the end of that exchange she's like --
Sound good. The front door is unlocked, just walk in.
-- to which I responded that that felt like a conversation on Grindr.
After I helped them there that day and I was about to leave, too, I was like, "Oh, yeah!", and I asked the one (lesbian) sister of my one (former) (assisted living client) with (disabilities) if she saw what her girlfriend texted me.
"Yes," she was like, "Because I told her to text you that."
She set me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment