Monday, September 7, 2026

A dream from this spring:

This spring, I dreamnt:

I’m doing all of my laundry completely in the basement laundry area in the basement of the front house and so I'm nude while I'm doing it because I have to wash all of the clothes that I"m in, too, and while I'm in the middle of this I realize that there’s all these black socks left in the bottom of the huge white-and-blue canvas laundry bag, and as I’m pulling them out to put in the washer, I hear voices, and so I quickly pull the bag over me to cover myself as the one (big personality) (redheaded) (Irish-American) owner and the one (quiet) (introverted) (tatted) (white) manager walk by and glance over at me, confused, like why am I there, nude.

. . .

(. . .)

(I like never have nudity dreams.)

No comments: