Thursday, August 6, 2026

Afterwork chill.

After work since I’m cut early, I order a grilled chicken sandwich and then add in a side salad to boot, only the grilled chicken breast is absolutely enormous like to the point where you could slice it in half and it’d still be two full meals, and also the side salad was a pasta salad and I didn’t realize our side pasta salads are also pretty big, like bigger than our salads with greens and whatnot, like so substantial that they could really be a meal in themselves if you were hungry but not hungry-hungry, if you know what I mean.

And, somehow I ate all of it, and it was like my stomach distended outward and rested uncomfortably in front of me, like I was pregnant, with my solar plexus pushed upward and outward as well, just really really quite the sight.

Also, the one (bearded) (bleary-eyed) (goateed) bartender with (mental health problems) was around, at times sniffing and wiping his nose with his wrist and maybe his hand, and at one point eating nacho chips and chewing with his mouth open.

He also apologized for his shortness with me earlier, about something.

No comments: