The campus grocery store that’s kind of on my way home from work that I stop through now a lot for like fresh lettuce and stuff has this strange multi-tiered sale system, where like some are sales for everyone, but others are if you are in their rewards system where you have to punch in your phone number when you go through checkout -- some kind of data-sale thing going on, probably? -- but there's also still others where they're only if you’ve downloaded their app, although I find out that there’s also a touchscreen nearby where you enter the store and you can log in and punch in the deals you want there, if you don’t want to or can’t get the app.
I discover this when I bring up a couple bags of tangerines that were on sale and they ring up as more expensive, but when I go to use the touchscreen, it’s frozen and broken, and although the cashier says they’ve never seen that before, they also say that there’s nothing that they can do for me, and there’s no way that I can get the lower price, then.
No comments:
Post a Comment