Thursday, November 23, 2023

Ununsual bowel phenomenon.

When it was getting slim pickings at the farmer's market in the college town that I now live in right before the close of the season, I got like quite a number of sweet potatoes to cook because I needed something to buy and they were there, even though they're nothing that I usually cook with.

And so, one night when it was getting cold, I fired up the oven and baked some, and I ended up eating like three or four or maybe even five right away, with butter.

That night, then, I just found myself squatting on the toilet forever, and I felt a little full, but it wasn't explosive or painful, but it was like the shit just flowed out of me in a solid stream, where you could feel it moving through the pipes inside of me at an even pace and then out into the toilet bowl, only it wasn't liquid at all, it was solid, but not in a painful or obstructive way.

And, sometimes it would stop, and then it would start again.

Finally when it was done, I got up to wipe my ass and I looked, and it was one of the oddest shapes of shit that I've ever seen in my life, it was mildly orangish-brown though that wasn't what was abnormal, what was abnormal was how it was mostly flat and extending pretty much all across the bowl, but then in the middle, there was like this mound of shit going up like three or four inches high, just sitting out on the flat part of shit that I guess I had pushed out first.

And then, when I went to flush the toilet, the water shifted and bubbles came up around the edges, like as if it was a mat in a peat-bog.

No comments: