Sunday, August 5, 2007

My library friend's parents.

I was talking tonight with my friend who works the library desk and she was telling me about how she's worried about her parents since they won't leave the bad neighborhood they live in and she's constantly worried about them. Then she was telling me about how they've been married sixty-two years but "the only thing they have in common is nine children and baseball." She was saying how this morning she was looking out from the choir at the church and her dad was at one end and her mom was at the other end. "They always at it," she was like.

She was also telling me how her mom feeds some kids she knows from the neighborhood who are drunks or on drugs and she's always telling her to stop, but her mom's like, "Don't you worry, God won't let anything happen to me."

No comments: