Monday, August 6, 2007

Garbage and a grapefruit.

Like the first week I moved in back in September, my one neighbor upstairs started rehearsing his keyboard one night after 10pm, and there was this huge racket from the pedals because of the thin floors, and when I went up and asked him not to rehearse, he switched to his acoustic guitar, not out of maliciousness but more out of cluelessness, and I had to go up and ask him again not to practice so late at night, which he did. Yesterday I was looking out my dining room window and I saw him go out on the back stairwell and throw his garbage on top of a full can and not press it down, but just lay the lid on top. He seems clueless. I think he's a chemistry guy in some sort of band.

A few of the grapefruits I bought on Saturday have soft spots and two already have got some mold. One I ate yesterday, picking out the parts on the other half where the mold wasn't, but with the other one today I just decided to throw it out since I was too lazy.

I'm also feeling guilty over the styrofoam takeout container I got from a Czech restaurant to take half of my lunch from there home in yesterday before walking over to the clown memorial service.

No comments: