Sunday, August 19, 2007

In the Chinatown Christian bookshop...

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch and we ended up going to Chinatown, and my other friend who I was going to go the movie with got out of shit she was doing earlier and ended up coming to meet us at Chinatown, so we rendezvoused at this Chinese Christian bookstore I love going to. While we were there, my one friend who I had met for lunch picked up this $4.95 inspirational pen that was written all in Chinese and you would click and in the window in the side of the pen, and a different quote in characters would appear. Anyways, my friend had picked it up and was clicking it, and the owner of the shop was walking by to go to the back room and saw him playing with the pen and went up to him and was like, "Can you lead that?", and he told her he could pick out words since he had taken Japanese, and she was like, "Rearry?", and then he started looking closely and was like, "'Blood'", and she was like, "Velly good, velly good," and then he picked out for her the words for "new life", "heaven", and "God" in some other quotes on the pen.

1 comment: