Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Got my haircut today.

Just kidding, I got all of them cut!

Seriously, though, I had a new person do my hair today. The place I go to is run by a Japanese woman and is made up to look like a Japanese spa, and not only have a student haircut price on Mondays and Tuesdays, but they also do a really nice job, but today for some reason this stylist I've never had before was there to cut my hair. She was black, and I didn't quite catch her name when she said it, and so when I left I asked her her name again, and she gave me the store business card and wrote her name and hours on it, and as soon as I saw it, I was like, "Oh, Tennille, like the Captain and Tennille!"

As it turns out, she was named after Tennille from the Captain and Tennille, because her mom liked the sound of the name. She likes the name too, but doesn't like people coming up to her and being like, "Hey lady, where's your Captain?"

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Oh my God.

el blogador said...

Is that in response to her name or the reactions she tends to get?

JUSIPER said...

The name and its history.