Monday, July 23, 2007

Addendum: Grand Parade.

12) Usually in the past my one friend's family would bring out hoses and spray down the floats and marchers since they were at the end of the parade route, but they switched the parade direction several years ago and so now they're at the end of the parade route and don't bring out the hoses anymore. Anyhow, one of the floats had a hose somehow hooked up on it, and this little kid in there decided out of nowhere to spray the my one friend's one aunt who was shouting the most at the floats. When he did that, she was like, "If I had a hose right now, I'd kill you!", and everyone else was like, "Nice way to talk to a six-year old, [my friend's one aunt's name removed]."

13) The animal shelter float, the one where my one friend's one aunt was like, "Throw us some animals," had a hand-drawn poster of Jesus on its side, since the theme was "Heaven 2007" or whatever the heck it was this year. He had a kitten and a puppy at his feet, though they were drawn a little larger than life and almost came up to his knees.

No comments: