Saturday, July 28, 2007

Went shopping with my grandfather today.

The last time I went shopping with my grandfather, he got a twenty-pound pork roast and twelve packs of Depends. Today no Depends, just groceries, and he bought me two new coffee cans for my collection that I've never seen before -- a "Sultan"-brand coffee with Arabic writing on the label, and this other knock-off Italian espresso brand.

We ran into some Muslims in the grocery store, including this one woman who was kind of thin and dumpy and had a big black scarf around her head, and like five kids (two boys, three girls, and the girls unscarved) following her. Another had a cell phone headset sticking out from under her scarf.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Did you ever try that Puerto RIcan coffee, or was it stale by the time you got it?

el blogador said...

Tried it, it's gone, wasn't stale, thanks!