Monday, July 23, 2007

Runs in the family.

Like a couple weeks ago, I was visiting this one friend of mine at her house, and for some reason though I've been there before I was looking at the pictures that her and her boyfriend had up. This one was of them had some gumpy looking old guy with a goiter and childlike eyes, and my friend was like, "That's [her boyfriend's name]'s uncle," then she started telling me how funny it is, since she had never realized before dating her boyfriend that the way a dick looks runs in families. Only, she'll never tell her boyfriend that, not because she slept with his uncle or anything like that, but because his uncle is retarded and she used to wash him back when she worked at a nursing home and she doesn't want her boyfriend to think of his retarded uncle's dick whenever they sleep together.

No comments: