Friday, July 27, 2007

Sausage in my pocket.

Today on the way downstate me and my dad stopped at a bakery so he could get some coffee and I made sure to pick up some apple cinnamon bread to take to my uncle's since he always likes sweet things like desserts and pastries. We were almost checked out, and then I saw they had a rack of no-refrigeration-needed packs of Kowalski's hunters sausages, so I got one of them too so I can sneak them into a bar and share them with friends over beer and a shot once I get back home. They're really tasty, and I was stoked.

Anyways, there was this big thing where the lady had already given us a bag for our bagels and our donut (we got breakfast there too), and then she had given us a paper bag for the bread, but the bag was a really good fit, so there wasn't any room for the sausages to go into the bag when I tossed them on the counter and decided to buy them. She went to get some mega-big bag to toss all our bags in, but I was like, "No worries, that's why they make these shorts with so many pockets on them," and I put the packet of sausages in the lower pocket on the right thigh of my shorts. When I did that, the lady stepped back from the counter and looked at me and was like, "You're gonna have dogs following you if you do that."

No comments: