Thursday, July 26, 2007

Could have danced all night.

At my one friend's wedding last weekend, I hardly got to talk to everyone I wanted to since the wedding was so big. When it was getting towards 11-ish, though, I started going around saying goodbye to people since I was going to head out to grab a drink with one of my friends who was a bridesmaid since she was getting tired of all the chaos, but when I was over by the dance floor I saw the mother of the bride, who I hadn't seen all night, dancing with one of her lady friends, and she was like, "[My name has been removed], come dance for a second," so I cut in, threw my arm around her lower back, and drew her in close for a slow dance. When that happened, she was like, "Whoa, [my name has been removed], isn't that a little tight!", and I was like, "When you ask me to dance, I dance," and she laughed, but her friend came around and pretended to imitate a nun at a middle school dance and was like, "Leave room for the Holy Spirit!"

No comments: