Sunday, September 19, 2021

Taco day.

A few weeks ago when I was at the one academic library that finally opened up to the public again, I was getting ready to leave and I was walking through this one cathedral ceiling-like foyer area, and it seemed a bit gray, so I thought that it must have been the dusk or tinted windows or something.

But, I get outside, and it's this huge stormfront coming in.

So, I ended up walking up a few blocks and then ducking into this one (new) (upscale) (Mexican) taco place, and texting my one computer science college acquaintance who lives close by, to let him know that catching a drink outside like we had planned for after the library was out, but I was there.

I'm not too huge a fan of tacos, but I have to admit, their flank steak taco there was amazing. All fatty and tasty and with the best juice, and with these breaded fried onions on top, that somehow worked.

And, they had tasty vegetarian chicharrones, too, with the lime and some hot sauce that you could put on top of them. And that was a free appetizer!

No comments: