Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dream of Decay: Refrigerator.

Last month I had another dream of decay, though not about my apartment -

I dreamt that I was at my parents house, and I was standing in front of the fridge with the door open, and I held in my hands the plastic piece that slides onto mounts built into the door for an interior rack, and the right half of the rack was broken, and my mother (who I couldn't see) said that that had happened recently.

(The other week the piece in my fridge was partially slid off, and I had to slide it back on, and also around the time that I had this dream I was planning a trip back to visit my parents...  I also wonder if my dream was referring to my mom's lumpectomy and precautionary mastectomy in one breast, now that I wrote up the dream.)

No comments: