Sunday, September 1, 2013

Electricity problems.

I guess for a while the overhead lights in my room and closet in my parents' house have been funky, and won't turn on.

(My mom uses space in my old closet to store fabric, and she keeps quilts on my bed to lay them out flat.)

The other month, she was just at home in general during the day and went to go the bathroom, and flipped the switch in the bathroom, and realized the power was out.

She waited a bit and then decided to call to see if it was regional, local, or just our house, and it was just our house, and wouldn't you know it, an electricity company truck was in the neighborhood and showed up in 15 minutes.

The guy nosed around the house, and then he went to talk to my mom, and, thinking of the problems in my room, she was like, "I really have no idea if the problem is inside or outside."

Then, the guy held up a dead charred squirrel and was like, "Outside."

No comments: