Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Unheralded trend of summer 2013?

Everywhere I've been this summer, guys in their 20s and 30s wear drape-y gym shorts and freeball, so the cloth falls over and outlines their cock.

One day I was walking on a sidewalk and a guy passed and I heard this woman behind me say, "He's a product of male natural selection."

I really think that (straight) guys have started doing this as a way to advertise their wares, for women who care about that sort of thing. 

It's almost like a tasteful version of emailing a woman your cock pic out of the dating site; if she's looking, she wants to know, and if she does and you're showing, it'll be a bonus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is only happening in the city where you live?

el blogador said...

A friend who lives in D.C. emailed me after reading this post and said she's noticed it too, and she's not even looking, but "it's just there".

I really want to talk with my one undergrad who's in fashion, to figure out if it's intentional, or just the draping quality of the fabric that's used in athletic shorts nowadays.