Monday, January 18, 2010

Soup II.

The other day my one friend from Michigan made a big pot of vegetarian chili, so she called me up, and I brought her a tupperware bowl full of potato soup to swap with her... Her chili was great, and that made me happy.

A few weeks ago, my one British friend traded me some vegetable curry (really, really good! - I wonder if some authentic Indians from Britian taught him that) for some sour red cabbage soup I had made (which he and his sister both really enjoyed).

I really like this food-trade thing! It's so much easier to make a big batch of one thing and trade with someone else to get variety than to make two different dishes in smaller batches.

Though, I think I buy very cheap ingredients, so I feel slightly guilty about trading my (cheap) food for their (expensive) food.

No comments: