Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Keys - Lost and Found.

The other day I left my apartment in the mid-evening and had just closed the door, when I decided to check if I had my keys on me. It turns out I didn't, so I went immediately upstairs to the janitors apartment so he could let me in to mine, since it seemed better to do that then than when I came back much later at night

But, when I went back into my apartment, I couldn't find my keys, so I got out my spare set of keys, which are attached to a 4-ball I got from a carnival game once at the carnival part of my hometown festival.

(Oddly, the 4-ball broke off the keychain that very day.)

Anyhow, I finally found my keys in my big heavy down coat's outside pocket... Since it has been bitterly cold lastely, I put that on when I went to get groceries, but since the coat extends down my legs some, I must have put the keys in the coat pocket rather than back in my jeans pocket when I got in the door with all my groceries, since the coat was blocking easy access to my jeans pocket.

No comments: