Saturday, January 9, 2010

Got some articles bound up.

So, I printed out a bunch of articles for the class I'm going to be TAing this year and next (the prof gives people the job for 2 years), and I took it over to the local FedEx store to get it bound up for cheap, since a friend told me that they do that.

I had to wait 20 minutes since the store was a bit busy, so I sat and read for a bit, and when they called me up to check out, this short older really dark-skinned (black) lady was waiting by the counter, and when they rang me up for the binding and the total was $3.63, I was like, "That's all?", and I showed her how nice they had bound it up for me.

"Look at how nice that binding is, and the cover, and they did it for 20 minutes, and they can unbind and rebind next year if I have to add in new articleas, and it's all for three sixty-three!", I was like.

"That is nice," she was like, looking it over affably and nodding her head and smiling. "Now get out of here before they decide to charge you more!"

No comments: