Friday, January 8, 2010

Got Lady Gaga Tix.

So, the other weekend when I was out with a friend, we were talking about how much we want to see Lady Gaga when she comes to town, but what a bitch it's been to get tickets.

First, they all sold out in 2 seconds when they first went on sale, due to demand and scalpers.

Then, they changed the venue to a much larger one and people had to re-buy tickets, but that was a disaster, and then they sold more tickets, and they had all solden out by then too.

So, we just went and got some from scalpers, and I had to pay like $90 more than I normally would have for a ticket.

Right now, I'm justifying to myself as a use of Christmas money - my parents gave me money for Christmas, and I put it into my account like usual at 1st, but I figure this is a good use of it, since I would have been psyched if they had gotten me Lady Gaga tix as a treat.

Also, there's no way I'd try to get tickets night-of, since the theater (actually, the one Barry recently played) is way out in the suburbs (1+ hours from my house, one way), and no friend woudl do that with me, and it's fun to see her now instead of next tour, since she's so hot right now... I figure this concert will be totally worth it - or at least I hope so.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Sounds like it was disorganized even before the concert started.