Friday, January 8, 2010

Addendum.

A friend from my program (Indian-born Christian, raised in the Middle East and then Texas when her parents moved to each for Texas) got her hubbie hooked on Lady Gaga, and delegated to him being online when the new tix went on sale...

He got nothing for 2, but after trying a ton, he finally was able to buy 1, and gave it to her.

She feels bad about him not going -- the scalped tix are even higher now than when me and my friend bought them -- but she says she likes Lady Gaga more than him, and she really wants to see her in concert, so she doesn't feel too bad.

Also, I told my (one) (black) female dean about my getting tickets when I was through her office the other day, and I asked her and her secretary if they knew who she was, and automatically my dean was like, "Oh yeah," and started being like --

rama ya nah nah...

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Wow, she's like my bizarro twin.