Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saw Tennille on Tuesday.

So, on Tuesday I saw Tennille and got my haircut.

Nothing too much doing, but she thanked me for the stroopwaffels I had given her. She said she doesn't like stuff that's too sweet, and they were just the right level, and she had everyone try them and though she had wanted to save some for later, she and the other people at the salon polished them off right then and there.

She also was happy I had gotten complimented on my last haircut, and we tried it longer and textured on top and shorter on the sides, and she said that not only does she love men's hair since you can do so much with it, and that guys who come to her are always surprised at how she changes it up for them, but also that not everyone would do a haircut like I just got, since it has a little edge and a lot of guys are too conservative for that.

No comments: