Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (15 of several): Another time the rough blonde woman was stupid.

She then said she was stupid the 1st time she ever went to a BDSM salon, and that it was this guy she met off the internet and they met late at night at this salon to the north of the city, and of course it turns out that it's the lot that's around the back of a building and you have to cross through a vacant lot to get there.

"And you're probably thinking that I shouldn't have gone through that lot with that guy I didn't know who said he'd show me the way, but I did," she was like.

She then said that their session really sucked - I think this happens a lot with 1st time BDSM sessions; the Italian guy who used to be a young thug and then became a public health worker/sexologist said that the 1st time he was at a salon and a woman took him in a backroom and asked her to hit him, he did, then she was like, "No, harder, harder!" and he really swung and hit her full force and she screamed and fell down, "And that's when I realized I had a lot to learn," he was like - and that when everyone in the salon came out, it was Christmas Eve morning and it was like 4am and there was a light coating of snow everywhere, and everyone's cars had been towed.

"You think the owner would have told us," she was like.

No comments: