Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (9 of several): The rough blonde whity lady in the latex conversation (more of it).

After that, she started talking about a few parties she and the guy she was there with would go too.

"There was this great Pirates of the Caribbean party we went to!", she said, adding that they didn't call it quite that on the flyer because of copyright infringement.

"And I told him, I'm not going as a wench! You can go as a pirate, but I'm not going to go as a wench, I want to go as one of those mermaid things on the front of the ship!"

After a pause, she was like, "I was a, a, a, a bowsprit!", then she said that she put on a green sequin dress, with her tits hanging out, and that her guy built her a platform and wheeled her around all night, and had found a mast from an old sail boat that was attached to the platform and she was somehow bound to or something.

From the sounds of it - though I'm not quite sure - I think she was immobilized there and kept getting fucked on it.

No comments: