Friday, July 24, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (14 of several): More BDSM camping.

The rough blonde lady then was saying that she went to the Exploratorium to try out impact play, which she hadn't ever really done before, and the guy -- she mentioned his name; I didn't know him, but the old guy there did -- was good, she said, and asked her where he could hit her, and she said not on the arms or stomach or lower legs, but on the upper legs, since that wouldn't show at work.

"But I was a smart-ass," she said, "And so I asked him what would happen if I hit back, and he said that he would hit me back even harder, and he did."

She then elaborated and said that he pinned her down in front of everyone and hit her, and she hit back, and he hit back even harder -- "Much harder than my brother used to hit me!", she was like -- and that she had these huge purple bruises all up and down her upper legs the next day, and that wouldn't you know it, they didn't turn yellow or anything, but they were so severe that they migrated down her legs and she had these huge purple rings around her ankles, and it showed at work anyways.

No comments: