Friday, July 10, 2009

Went to the Social Hour on Tuesday.

I went to the documentary social hour thing on Tuesday again.

The older white guy who grew up a thug in an Italian neighborhood but then became more open-minded and got into sexology was there, and he was talking about he was able to arrange a great fisting demonstration during the Pride parade a few weeks ago.

The talk of the night, though, was the barbecue that the swingers are having this upcoming weekend. I had gotten their eVite a while ago, which ended with -

NO NUDITY IN THE YARD

- but, as the boyfriend of the woman who's around my age and helps coordinate the space at the museum for the movie series said when he asked me if I was going, there's going to be the grill social space, and then one apartment devoted to vanilla play, and another to something heavier.

Later, I was talking with his girlfriend, and she asked me if I was coming, since it would be nice to have friends there, since they're working it through as a couple about how to go and be there, since they both just want to go with no expectations and see what it's like and watch a bit, but it's still nice to have somewhere there like them who won't probably be participating and will "be there just to talk and have a hotdog, you know."

"A hotdog?", said the Unitarian-Universalist sex educator who was also in on the conversation. "Come on, honey, go get a bratwurst."

Later, she gave me her beer, a really strong craft brew w/9% alcohol since it was a little too much for her, though every once in a while she'd take it back to sip more out of.

Since I had ridden up on my bike (33 minutes), I rode back (30 minutes), even though people say it's through ghetto, which it really isn't. At like 11pm at night, I saw a few people walking home from work, and one guy walking a dog.

One car behind me on a main road, though, was riding half in the car lane and half in the parked-car lane (no cars were parked for a while on that stretch), and so kept honking behind me, though I was where I should have been on the road. The driver seemed like some hammered (black) guy.

No comments: