Thursday, November 20, 2008

Odd pimple.

So, last night I had stripped down to take a shower and decided to take a shit, and it turned out really nasty, so after I wiped my ass, I ended up soaping up a washcloth to wash off the smeary, nasty shit caked on my ass, and when I wiping, I noticed by touch I had one big-ass pimple on my right ass-cheek, not in the crack proper, but still on the slope going into the crack.

I ended up backing up to the mirror and looking at it, and since it looked like a sweat blister that was ready to pop, and was kind of red like there was some blood in it, I went and pinched it, and this water with mixed blood came out, but not all of it, so I kind of had to feel around and squeeze it to get all the shit out of the pimple. The skin underneath kind of swelled up some from my popping the pimple and it looked a little angry, so I threw some antiobiotic shit on it, and assumed it would be all right.

Today, there's a surprisingly large scab where the pimple was.

No comments: