Sunday, November 23, 2008

List.

So, yesterday at the conference I was talking with this one student I know who does biblical studies, and we were chit-chatting, and since she's kind of proud of the fact that she often loves and leaves guys, I turned the conversation to that, to see if she'd be up to anything much lately.

She hadn't been, but she did tell me that she has a list of every guy she's ever slept with, so she knows that she's not that out of control.

That said, number 14 is "that suited guy", since one time she brought this guy who had been in a full tuxedo in a bar home, fucked him, and then kicked him out since she had a friend in town who was sleeping on the couch, and after she did that, her friend woke up and was like who was that, and the student I know was like, "I honestly have no idea."

No comments: