Monday, November 24, 2008

Another one from the list / Check-up.

So last night at the conference I kind of got a little tipsy again with this other student I know, the one who keeps a list of every guy she's ever slept with. At some point she started telling me about this guy who took her home, and there were handcuffs on all the bedposts, actually screwed in to the wood of the bedposts. She didn't use them on him, but she said it was weird to sleep there all night with them hanging there all around her.

Later, I was talking with the one Australian student in my grad program, and she said that that morning she had called her husband the randy Australian episcopal priest, and when she had said that she and her friend the girl who keeps a list were up way too late last night, he was like, "Oh, that's what happens when you have a pillow fight that lasts for just hours."

No comments: