Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cuts.

On Saturday afternoon I was taking the lid off of some baba ghanoush and it was stuck on tight, and as I pulled the sharp plastic edge dug its way into the tips of my index and middle fingers of my right hand, and gave me something like a paper cut on both of them, only worse. When I had vietnamese beef soup later in the day and was squeezing lime into it, the lime juice got in the cuts and hurt like a son of a bitch.

Today, I shaved using one of those razors that has like three separate blades, and I cut myself like over four times, the fucker was so sharp, and I got pissed off all over again. When I was done shaving my neck under my chin, too, I didn't think I had cut anything, and like twenty seconds later it was clear where I had cut myself from the blood welling up from subtle cuts. Again, it blew, though it hurt less than the lime juice getting in the cuts in my fingertips.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Um... Maybe because you don't rub lime all over your face?