Thursday, March 13, 2008

Had a nightmare last night.

I had a nightmare again last night. I dreamed I was a vampire, and I was up in a darkened attic space near a stairwell coming from below, and I was talking with someone, and somehow the topic of feeding came up, and I realized I was hungry, only I had two sets of vampire teeth, one up front as normal, and one way in back of my mouth and arching forward, and the next thing I know I was darting around the floor and I caught this gigantic hard-shelled insect in my mouth, a kind of thing that was sectioned like a centipede, only it had like four or five sections rather than a lot, and it had these big spindly legs, but to eat it I had to tear it apart with my back teeth, and so I had this gigantic crunchy, writhing bug filling my mouth to where I gagged, and I didn't want to eat it, really, only I was so hungry, I kept trying to chew it and break it up as best I could.

5 comments:

el blogador said...

My cold has come back again, and I couldn't sleep that good last night because of my post-nasal drip, so I think I must have been gagging on post-nasal drip in my sleep and created a dream around it.

el blogador said...

My cold has come back again, and I couldn't sleep that good last night because of my post-nasal drip, so I think I must have been gagging on post-nasal drip in my sleep and created a dream around it.

JUSIPER said...

Insects are worse than pig's blood. I would ask you to use your neti pot, but I can't get your description of what came out of it last time out of my head, unfortunately.

el blogador said...

I was thinking about this dream more. I wonder if I was subconsciously thinking back to that Season 3 episode of Buffy where the Mayor eats a bunch of large insects?

JUSIPER said...

I hope that's what it was.