Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's all coming back, in bits and pieces...

I feel like Nicole Kidman in "The Others"; I know something was trashy at the midget-wrestling, but the whole of it is too shocking, but memories keep surfacing spasmodically and uncontrollably...

Somehow, I forgot to mention that during the first bout of midget-wrestling, they had amped up the bar and played "Welcome to the Jungle" and then "Back in Black". For the second round, right when I was leaving, for some reason they were playing that one Journey song about that midnight train and believing.

During the night, they also played "Milkshake" and "My Humps", but not for wrestling, just for people's listening pleasure.

Also, there was this well-groomed early-30s guy in decent shape with an expensive haircut and nice shoes and pants but a tight-fitting gray t-shirt that just said, with a lower-case b and a sleek-looking graphic-designed font, the words "balls".

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

I love "Don't Stop Believing."