Monday, October 1, 2007

Last post for the day: books, Jewish sophomores, midgets.

I had to run back into school tonight, and so I took the last 7 hardcovers with me and put them on the free book cart in the foyer of the main library on campus; when I came back again just now, they were gone. I have now distributed to the wider university community 148 of 149 of the trashy books left in my care.

At the gym two Jewish sophomores with huge legs and gigantic bouncing tits were on ellipticals next to me. The one was saying how she came back to her apartment after the weekend and the only thing in her fridge was gefilte fish and ginger ale.

This afternoon I ran into a French graduate student from my program. I invited him to midget wrestling on Thursday, like I tend to do nowadays, only when I did that, he got this immediate, stricken look on his face, and cried out softly in spite of himself, "Oh no!" I felt like shit, so I was like, "Oh no, we're not going up there to watch, but to protest, wanna come?", but I don't think he believed me.

No comments: