Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Got my hair cut yesterday (part IV of V): Ladies being nice.

Somehow, too, Diezel got to telling me about how he's dumb with women and he doesn't know when they're hitting on him. Just last week, he was telling me, this woman he knows in her 20s whose family he knows was alone with him somehow and told him, "You know, I've been hitting on you for a while," only he was like, "Who am I, to think she's hitting on me, am I something" -- and here he mugged -- "'Yeah, she's hitting on me, did you see that, did you see that,' no, I was just thinking she was being nice, I'm dumb like that, and I told her that, I told her, 'Your aunt, sure, maybe your grandmother, and definitely your mother, but darling, what do I need with a young girl like you.' No, I'm not getting into that, no I'm not."

I was confused a little by that story, and asked about his age -- it turns out that even though he looks mid-30s, Diezel is actually in his 50s.

No comments: