Sunday, October 7, 2007

Chicken wings, water bottle, proctoring.

I went to a reception Friday night with some friends at the city's contemporary art museum. Wolfgang Puck catered some really good chicken wings, and I had really bad gas, so I would separate from my friends, go grab a plate of wings, stand for a few moments eating a wing in a sparsely crowded area and let one rip, and then go back to my friends.

Yesterday and today I was sunning out on the lake near me. I would drink from a water bottle to hydrate, only I'd need to piss after a few hours, so at that point I went to go swimming in the lake and pretended to be easing into the cold water and so I'd start pissing as soon as I'd get my dick under the waterline, and then dive in and go for a quick swim and then go back to suntanning, no longer having to piss.

On Saturday morning I proctored the GRE. Whereas when I had proctored freshmen math and language exams a few weeks ago I wore jeans and a dark t-shirt and seemed unamused by anything, yesterday I dressed down in shorts and a summery t-shirt and sat at the front of the room and pushed back my toenail cuticles while I read a reserve book for class.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Sounds like they could have copied all morning.