Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Went swimming again yesterday: onions, iced tea.

I had to run home yesterday afternoon to drop off all the food I had rescued for the week, and since it was still nice out, I through on some suntan lotion and went out to the lake. I had eaten some rice-lentils-onion stuff for lunch, and so I had been farting these great big onion-y farts all day. When I was waist-deep in the lake, I didn't need to piss for some reason, though I did need to fart, which I did, and it made great big onion-y bubbles in the lakewater.

Before going out to the lake, too, I had a nice refreshing glass of iced tea, and like I always do now when I drink a nice refreshing glass of iced tea, I think to myself, "Ah, Karen Carpenter's favorite food."

3 comments:

el blogador said...

She also liked ice cubes, and I don't know which qualifies better as food, iced tea or ice cubes. If you asked which was food, iced tea versus water, I'd say iced tea, because it's more opaque and tasteful, and if you asked which was food, water versus ice cubes, I'd say ice cubes, because they're solid, but if you asked which was food, iced tea or ice cubes, I think I'd go ice cubes, which makes me think that my abstract defintion of food has more to do with consistency/solidity than taste or opacity.

JUSIPER said...

That post was truly you.

JUSIPER said...

That blog was truly you.