Monday, October 8, 2007

Blister in my mouth: Popped it.

Last night cooking I guess I took a bite of something hot, because I felt a blister in my mouth up towards the front right afterwards. I felt how round it was, then pressed down and moved my thumb and the liquid outwards till the blister popped, and right away I could taste the salty liquid inside, like a kind of salty meat broth, only more metallic, like blood. The flap of skin came off this morning when I was brushing my teeth. I got it out on my finger and looked at it, then ate it.

4 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Syphilis, again?

el blogador said...

Autocanniabalism.

JUSIPER said...

Which can be caused by syphilitic dementia. By the way, how come L. never leaves any comments?

el blogador said...

Too busy celebrating neo-pagan rituals.