Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The mysteries of shit: four times, and one like corned beef.

After drinking last night, I shit an incredible four times this morning. The first was shit that had been churning around all night that I could feel when I got up a couple times to take a piss, though it was a by no means necessary shit when I went to go take it -- i.e., I could have easily held it longer -- and, interestingly enough, it smelled like corned beef and sauerkraut, like the sandwich I had had before bed two nights before! The next shit came a little ways into my morning coffee, and the third shit a little after that, and the fourth after I had finished my Hebrew lesson for the day and was about to leave the house. I think overall quantity-wise it was more like three shits than four, because I forced the first one.

No comments: