Friday, June 21, 2024

A question at work about my appearance.

The other week at work, my one (newer) (tall) (Thai) coworker asked me what was up, since I looked different and very good.

“Oh,” I was like, and I explained to her that it was because it’s finally summer, and when it’s summer, my skin noticeably darkens and my hair bleaches a bit, and this happens every year, and in the past I’ve also had people comment on it, when the change with my complexion happens, where it like flips and my dark hair turns light and my light skin turns dark.

"Ohhh," she was like, seeing it for the first time, and realizing what she was seeing.

“I’ve also been doing a new skincare routine the past two months," I was like, which caused my one (older) (Thai) coworker who’s a whiz at the phones to cock her head in a little and in the tone of like gossip, be like, ohhhhhh…

I also also said that I’d been blasting Katy Perry before work, and it’s music with positive energy that puts me in a good mood.

No comments: