Monday, February 22, 2021

Food cravings, and tastiness.

A few weeks ago the day after I caught up with a few friends, I had the strongest craving for oranges when I woke up groggily mid-morning, and then again when I finally got up.

So, I cut up 2 nice oranges I had in my fridge, and I had them with breakfast.

It's so strange to have food cravings like that; when I was actually having the oranges, it was like they were exactly what my body needed, and I just couldn't get enough of them.

Something else I'm into this winter though it doesn't rise to the level of a craving is salted butter on toasted cinnamon raisin bread.

I've always had that as a snack, but now for some reason I'm less about the bread, and more about biting into the salty fatty room-temperature butter sitting out on top of the bread.

Every time I bite into it, I'm always like, "This is so good!"

No comments: