Friday, November 9, 2012

Election Day (3 of 9): Shit.

Because I had made up a big pot of lentil soup as an experiment, I'm not sure what it does to my bowels, but I sure was gassy all election day, and everyone few hours when I was back in the office I'd dodge in to the bathroom, fart a lot over the toilet, and every once in a while a few pieces of greenish-brown shit would fly out and clump up on the top of the toilet and smell nasty.

I made sure to use the Lysol-equivalent in there, but the 2nd time I took a shit, the toilet got semi clogged, and the water was murky and there were bits of toilet paper and a few scattered turds in there, as the water slowly settled down, but not enough to flush everything.

I tried flushing a 2nd time, but it didn't work, then I opened the door and there were a couple middle-aged (white) women volunteers waiting to piss, so I shrugged and was like, "The toilet is a bit clogged," and the first one said, "Okay!", and headed in to use the restroom anyway.

I wonder what my shit will look like from all the crazy food I ate up in Wisconsin on election day: bagels and cream cheese, tons of coffee, lots of cold lasagna and pasta salad, then fruit salad and Miller Lite at the watch party.

No comments: