Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Burned out on bars.

I'm burned out on bars; I want to stop using my spare evenings to barhop, and instead have a normal life again, where I can go to movies, or sit around at a coffee shop, or stay home with a book.

As it is, I just got over a slight cold, and I need 15 more bars to be over a "10 bars per week" average for the past year, so I have to force myself limping across the finish line. I'll never be in a position to do something like this again, ever, I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope so too.

Anonymous said...

Think of all the money you will save. I'm happy to hear that you are getting tired of going to 10 bars a week.

el blogador said...

You know, I don't think there's that much difference in money. Going to the movies is $12 - which is 3 bars.

And I already have like 10 drinks a week anyhow, between meeting up with friends a couple nights for drinks without moving bars.