Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Bar Story: Redheaded Bartender.

The bar after the one with the unique restroom indicators was a yuppie bowling alley/pool table place, and the bartender was this freckled redheaded guy with a beard, a tight t-shirt, jeans, and one of those caps they sell at H&M but are okay for edgier jocks to wear.

"So how do you feel about being a redhead?", I asked the guy as he was getting my drink ready.

"I like it," he said. "It's fun to be part of a vanishing minority. Did you know that they say in 200 years there will be no more redheads? We're disappearing."

He then told me about some popular science article he had read.

I also said it was nice to be found a fetish item, though I don't know if he had ever encountered that.

"To be honest," he was like, "I haven't. But they probably just don't tell me if they do."

No comments: